1) When you think it hurts to much to love and you want to close your heart and call them names and point out why they are assholes, love more deeply, it only means that you love yourself enough to remember how closing your heart brings you pain.
2) Wisdom and understanding and forgiveness flow freely from an open heart.
3) Giving is receiving in loving action.
4) Losses are openings to a beautiful understanding of the magic of nature.
5) The work of love always being the answer – arrives at many results.
6) What disappears in the practice of love is not meant for you (at this time.)
7) Love sometimes brings in a punch in the face, this does not mean there is anything wrong with loving someone. It means that you take back your keys, move quickly away from them.
8) When love becomes the way you move through the world you are a loving vortex of joy, a person in whose presence people feel the connection to the eternal.
Nothing that comes up changes that force of aliveness.
9) No matter how many labels, ideas, letters, slurs, hashtags, we are all the same in love.
Seeds are planted for change, for food, for love, for empowerment, for nourishment, for ideas, for dreams, for life, for joy for passion, for humanity, for society, for government rulers for leaders for peace.
10) Seeds always grow. Plant them with love and save yourself the heartache of the weeds of anxiety and fear.
11) Love never ends and remains long beyond the form of the individual.
There was an expression I heard a long time ago at the Post Office by one of the long time workers. “Bend over, here it comes Again.” (BOHICA) You get to do everything again. No worries.
12) The earth has been spinning around for a long ass time.
To join the Mels Love Land team, become a love activist, contribute to Mels Love Land #MiniMag or learn more about becoming an Ambassador of Love please email email@example.com
Download the PDF of the latest Mels Love Land #MiniMag MELS LOVE LAND ISSUE 10| SOUL CELEBRATION here